with Jen Antill
THE WEEKLY ASTROLOGICAL
GUIDANCE YOU NEED
Join Archetypal Astrologer and Alchemical Counselor, Jen Antill, as she walks you through your weekly astrological, psychological forecast.
By letting the cycles of the planets guide our lives, we can live with greater insight, clarity and purpose.
How To Face The Truth That’s Been There All Along
In this week’s episode we explore:
1) The Sidereal New Moon in Leo: the invitation to authenticity and courage
2) How to be genuine with ourselves and face what was once hidden
3) Mars moving into Virgo: the passion to get organized
4) Venus square Pluto: experiencing intense conversations that stimulate our most painful places
Let’s Talk About Leo Season Baby!
In this episode we explore:
1) The essence and archetypal nature of Leo Season
2) What your Leo friends need most of all
3) The current Mars + Mercury conjunction happening in the sky
4) Destroying the belief of individualism and embracing interconnectivity
The Difference Between Sidereal & Tropical Astrology + How to Work with the Tension Inherent in Squares
In today’s episode, we explore:
- Why Sidereal astrology is the astrology of the future
- My experience shifting from Tropical to Sidereal astrology
- The current Sun + Uranus square
- What having a square in your chart means and requires
- How we can join our old identity (Sun in Cancer) with the new one (Uranus in Aires) that is calling us
Leave a review
and Get 100 Free Journaling Prompts from Jen
That’s right my friends. If you are loving what you’re hearing on this podcast, leave us a review and we’ll share the love right back with you. When you write a review, you’ll instantly receive your 100 Free Journaling Prompts to Jumpstart Your Inner Transformation. That’s sexy.
Meet Your Podcast Host
Jen Antill is an Astrological Counselor to people all over the world. She works in the deepest realms of the psyche using astrology and psychology to guide people to their most whole and powerful selves.
Jen went from dogmatic missionary, to rebellious party girl to finally finding her way to deep, inner transformation. Jen has studied many different forms of the healing arts — everything from Mystical Midwifery to Shamanic Astrology to Depth Psychology.
Jen now lives in the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona with her fiancé Heathar and their wild dog Alice. You can most often find them at farmers markets or sun bathing.
Discover which Astrological Archetype is the Strongest in You
Take this quiz now to understand yourself on a whole new level