with Jen Antill
THE WEEKLY ASTROLOGICAL
GUIDANCE YOU NEED
Join Archetypal Astrologer and Alchemical Counselor, Jen Antill, as she walks you through your weekly astrological, psychological forecast.
By letting the cycles of the planets guide our lives, we can live with greater insight, clarity and purpose.
Navigating the World as an Intuitive, Empathic and Deeply Sensitive Soul
In today’s episode we explore:
1) What it means to navigate the world if you have a lot of Cancer or 4th house energy in your chart
2) Understanding the difference between the 4th house, the Moon and Cancer
3) When all you wanna do is stay home (for the most part), how do you balance this desire with the need to be out in the world?
4) Understanding the importance of the oppositional points (10th house/Capricorn) energies in relationship to Cancer and the 4th house
5) Living in the cycles of your emotions while also making and sticking to important commitments in your life
6) Extending compassion to yourself for being the sensitive soul that you are
7) Learning to be rooted and at home in yourself — accepting exactly who you are
Bisexuality & the Mars + Venus Conjunction
In today’s episode, we explore:
The Full Moon in Capricorn — offering our prayers to how far we’ve come
Exploring the implicit meaning in bisexuality through the current Mars + Venus Conjunction
Pluto + Mercury Opposition: exploring taboo conversations
Letting Go of the Past and Stepping Into the Future
In this episode we explore:
1) The new Sun season we are moving into (from Gemini to Cancer)
2) How the cycles of the Sun build upon one another
3) A deeper exploration into Venus and Mars but this time, in opposition to Jupiter
4) What holds us back from moving forward in our lives? How can we really let go of the past?
Leave a review
and Get 100 Free Journaling Prompts from Jen
That’s right my friends. If you are loving what you’re hearing on this podcast, leave us a review and we’ll share the love right back with you. When you write a review, you’ll instantly receive your 100 Free Journaling Prompts to Jumpstart Your Inner Transformation. That’s sexy.
Meet Your Podcast Host
Jen Antill is an Astrological Counselor to people all over the world. She works in the deepest realms of the psyche using astrology and psychology to guide people to their most whole and powerful selves.
Jen went from dogmatic missionary, to rebellious party girl to finally finding her way to deep, inner transformation. Jen has studied many different forms of the healing arts — everything from Mystical Midwifery to Shamanic Astrology to Depth Psychology.
Jen now lives in the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona with her fiancé Heathar and their wild dog Alice. You can most often find them at farmers markets or sun bathing.
Discover which Astrological Archetype is the Strongest in You
Take this quiz now to understand yourself on a whole new level